We are Queensland's premier Dry Aged Meat specialists!
Here at Steak Kings, we pride ourselves on offering superior dry aged meats from our state of the art salt rooms located at each of our Steak Kings Butcher stores.
The process of dry ageing has been around for many centuries and it has since become a very popular way to enjoy a beautiful and tender steak. The process itself aims to draw out any moisture whilst also allowing the steak's natural enzymes to break down any collagen in the meat, which ultimately helps to make the steak more tender.
The benefits of Steak Kings Dry Aged Meats;
- Superior Dry ageing method in temperature controlled salt room
- Choose your own ageing period (21, 30, 45 or 60 days)
- We only dry aged the best quality prime cuts of meat from local suppliers
- Sliced and trimmed ready for you to grill at home
- Available for pick up in store or can be delivered *fees may apply.